1. I can't login. What should I do?Please follow the list of suggestions here and read the other points below...
2. What is a security safeguard?If you are attempting to log in and see the message "You have triggered a security safeguard." it means that you have done something which has made the system lock you out. This could be a number of different things, but it's most likely you have refreshed each advert too many times, or you have accidentally clicked a cheat-catcher advert. Your account will be automatically unlocked within 7 days.
3. Why does the login page just refresh when I enter my details?Our login system may be unable to set a cookie on your computer. You might already be logged in or your cookies could be set incorrectly. Please clear your cookies, or try using a different browser.
3. I've lost my username and/or password. How can I login?Please visit the Lost Password page and input your Username and/or Email Address and click the button. Your username and a new secure password will be sent to your email address.
4. My new password does not work. What can I do?Please make sure you copy it exactly as it appears. Password is case sensitive. If it contains 'a', it should be typed 'a' not 'A'. When copying and pasting make sure you do not copy any spaces.
Also, please disable any browser features that automatically fill in the login details for you. They may be causing you to accidentally enter your old password, which is now invalid.
© WordLinx 2003-2020.