1. How much does it cost to advertise?Prices start at just $0.001 USD per visitor. Each visitor is a real person viewing your website for up to 30 seconds. After that they can stay on the page for as long as they like. A link to your website will appear in a list of links shown to our members. Members click on your link to visit your website. Alternatively, you can advertise for free by converting your cash or points into different types of credits.
2. What payment processors do you use?Our credit and debit card payments are handled by PayPal. This ensures all payments are recorded and all parties are protected against fraud. You do not need a PayPal account to advertise (simply use direct order) but you do need a PayPal account to get paid as a member.
3. Can I target my advertising by location?Yes! Simply select regions like USA, UK, etc. when creating a new campaign.
4. I just purchased some visitors, why hasn't my credits balance updated?If this is the first time you have ordered, or the first time you are using a new payment email address, your purchase must be verified with a security code. This will have been sent to your payment email address. Please check your email, then copy and paste the code into this page.
Please allow up to one hour for your balance to update. If it still isn't showing, please login and refresh your page by pressing Ctrl and F5 together. This will clear your cache and let you see the most recent version of the page. Rebooting your system and logging out/in again may also help.
Important: Your purchase may have been selected for a random investigation to help us to prevent fraud. In which case, please allow 24 hours for your order to be checked and approved.
Please allow up to 7 days for PayPal eCheck (eCheque) payments to clear.
5. Why hasn't my website received any visitors?You need to create a campaign. Click 'My Adverts' and select an approved advert. Click on 'Create Campaign', then type in a number and select a balance. Then click the 'Create Campaign' button.
6. What happens if I cancel an active campaign?Cancelling an active or paused campaign will return the remaining credits to the balance you allocated them from. For example, if you allocated 1000 Standard Ad credits and only used 800, then cancelled the campaign, then 200 credits will be returned to your Standard Ad credits balance.
© WordLinx 2003-2020.