1. How does WordLinx work?Advertisers pay members to visit their websites for a minimum amount of time. Members are paid up to $0.05 USD per view. Members can also share links to earn extra income. WordLinx charges advertisers a small commission per order to support running costs. Find out more here.
2. Can I earn from referring new members?Yes, you will also earn up to 20% of referral earnings when they click adverts and up to $97.80 USD per sale (20%) when they buy advertising. If your referral upgrades to a paid membership, you will earn up to $2.00 USD on 5 levels. Please log in and click 'My Account' then click 'Compare' for more details.
3. How much does it cost to join?WordLinx is free to join. The amount you can earn is unlimited!
4. How much do I have to earn before I get paid?You must have a minimum of $10.00 USD in your Available Balance (see cashout page) before you can request payment. This keeps admin costs and transfer fees to a minimum. Members can also spend earned credits on visitors or products. Please check our Terms for full details.
5. How can I be sure that I'll get paid?WordLinx has been online since October 2003. You can search online or look in our forum to see proof of payments to current WordLinx members. You can also see recent payments here.
WordLinx is owned and operated by a registered company, Rogue Media Ltd. Unlike many other internet ventures where the owners can easily pick up and run, WordLinx is part of a real world business. We provide high quality support for free, so your questions will always be answered.
WordLinx members only get paid when advertisers spend. This is NOT a High Yeild Investment Program (HYIP), a Multi Level Marketing scheme (MLM), or Ponzi scheme. With WordLinx, there is no investment involved. Advertisers only spend money in return for real online advertising.
6. What are your cashout fees?Due to PayPal's mass payment fees, 5% is deducted for cashouts under $100 and 2% is deducted for cashouts over $100. However, if you earn 500 points or more you can cashout under $100 for free.
7. Can I get paid via Payza, check, etc?Sorry, Payza cashouts are no longer available. Please read this forum post for further information.
Sorry, we do not support cashouts by check (cheque) at this time.
8. Can other members of my family join?We only allow one member per household. Duplicate accounts will be deleted.
9. How do I get started?Click here to complete our sign-up form, then wait for the confirmation email. Click the link in the message, then activate your account and log in to start earning or advertising.
© WordLinx 2003-2015.