1. How does WordLinx work?WordLinx pays members for completing a variety of simple tasks, like sharing links, viewing websites, playing games, watching videos, surveys, offers, shopping online and more.
Advertisers can promote to WordLinx members or to people all over the web. > Details
2. Can I earn from referring new members?Yes, we have a huge amount of rewards including up to 50% if your friends buy something (advertising, etc), up to 50% if your friends complete a task (surveys, offers, etc) and up to $50 if your friends upgrade their accounts. Log in and click 'Upgrade' then click 'Compare Upgrades' for more details.
3. How much does it cost to join?WordLinx is free to join and you get paid from the second you first log in! We also include 1,000 Share Points, which you can use to promote your links for free or instantly convert into cash!
4. How much do I have to earn before I get paid?You must have a minimum of $10.00 USD in your Available Balance (see cashout page) before you can request payment. This keeps admin costs and transfer fees to a minimum. Members can also spend earned credits on visitors or products. Please check our Terms for full details.
5. How can I be sure that I'll get paid?WordLinx has been online since October 2003. You can search online or look in our forum to see proof of payments to current WordLinx members. You can also see recent payments here.
WordLinx is owned and operated by a registered company, Rogue Media Ltd. Unlike many other internet ventures where the owners can easily pick up and run, WordLinx is part of a real world business. We provide high quality support for free, so your questions will always be answered.
WordLinx members only get paid when advertisers spend. This is NOT a High Yeild Investment Program (HYIP), a Multi Level Marketing scheme (MLM), or Ponzi scheme. With WordLinx, there is no investment involved. Advertisers only spend money in return for real online advertising.
6. What are your cashout fees?Due to PayPal's mass payment fees, 5% is deducted for cashouts under $100 and 2% is deducted for cashouts over $100. However, if you earn 500 points or more you can cashout under $100 for free.
7. Can I get paid via Payza, check, etc?Sorry, Payza cashouts are no longer available. Please read this forum post for further information.
Sorry, we do not support cashouts by check (cheque) at this time.
8. Can other members of my family join?We only allow one member per household. Duplicate accounts will be deleted.
9. How do I get started?Click here to complete our sign-up form, then wait for the confirmation email. Click the link in the message, then activate your account and log in to start earning or advertising.
© WordLinx 2003-2017.